Skip to content

Visa and study permits

Residence in Spain

All persons who have studied in Spain are entitled to Spanish residency.

All the documents you need from Spain

We provide the documents necessary to obtain a Spanish visa such as the certificate of admission and the special student insurance.

We accompany you to have the student residence as well as the definitive Spanish residence.

Follow Us

we are also active on social networks, you can contact us and send messages .

Follow on Facebook

Follow on instagram

Follow on linkedin